For some reason this morning when I woke up I keep having thoughts about
being a network technician even though they don't make that much... I
don't know, the thought of going inside a computer or behind a server
and messing with the wiring is to make sure other computers are
connected to it is pretty interesting... .
Network technicians usually troubleshoot problems with LAN (local area networks), wires, installing hardware inside of computers, programs, so in summation, technicians repair and troubleshoot inside of the PC's like RAM, Harddrives, ports on the motherboard. They also check to make sure that all the wires are plugged into the PC's, modems, router, switches, hubs, etc and that all the PC's are able to communicate via those wires.
Network Technicians get paid anywhere from $30,000 to $65,000 a year depending on the level or skill of the technician.
No comments:
Post a Comment