I suppose, if you are reading this, you already know I was going to talk about this subject. Usually when I think of a job I prefer being comfortable with my job over money. But lets be honest, I do want to make a some money while I am working a job or my dream career. I figured the best way to do that is to list jobs in the industry and compare the potential salary of each
links: http://www.payscale.com/college-salary-report-2014/choosing-a-major/popular-jobs-by-major/computer-science-and-math
http://computer-careers-review.toptenreviews.com/
http://www.bls.gov/ooh/computer-and-information-technology/home.htm
Systems Analyst -System Analysts uses computer technology to assist businesses wants and needs by implementing IT into business practices. System Analyst's job is to make businesses more efficient and the work those businesses perform more modern and streamline. Median salary is $79,680
Network Architect- Also known as Network Engineers, Network Architects build, maintain and design infrastructure using routers, switches, servers etc. They are also in charge of troubleshooting hardware and software for businesses and clients. Median salary is around $90,000
Network Administrator- The job of a network administrator is to come up with how the networks are supposed to function, they also are in charge of making sure that the network is costly yet efficient, the network administrator also has the task translating instructions in layman's term to the public. Median salary is around $72,560
Tech Support- Tech support is...an entry level job for those who are interested in the computing and technology field. Its whole basis is to assist non-savvy computers and users with the setup, how-to, repairs, advice and help. Median salary is around $50,000
Security Specialist- Security specialist makes sure that computer systems are sufficiently protected from hacker and viruses. They are also charged with the task of securing a business's important information. Security specialists must keep up to date with new software lest they leave themselves open to attack. They are the first defense against hackers and maintaining people and businesses privacy. Median salary is around $86,000
These are not the only jobs I am interested in but It did help me decide which jobs might be up my alley.
No comments:
Post a Comment